Kickstart your Heart Month! Get 2 free small teas (20/25/50g) with purchase of the LPFL 28-Day Plant-Powered Kickstart. Add items to cart and apply code "heartmonth" at checkout. Expires Feb 28 2019 at 11:59pm ET.
Start when you're ready and go at your own pace! Why Kickstart?
Vegan meal prep and lifestyle habits for plant-powered noobs!
This 4-week program is designed to help people who are new to eating more plants and want to maximize their experience. Many people give up on plant-based living because they found it difficult, expensive, time-consuming, or they didn't feel great doing it.
The LPFL 28-Day Plant-Powered Kickstart gives you the tools and knowledge to make meal prep easy and cost-effective, so that you can spend less time in the kitchen while making sure you're well-fueled to power through your day-to-day activities and demands.
The program includes:
- weekly video training with summary workbook and action tasks to help guide you through your Kickstart
- sample menus with delicious recipes, grocery lists, and step-by-step meal prep guides so you know what to make and when
- optional weekly coaching support call with Sara (must be booked with mutual agreement)
- module support cheatsheets, worksheets, and additional handouts to power your success week-to-week
- going plant-based can be hard at first, especially if you're doing it on your own - that's why you'll also have Sara's support the whole way!
Space is limited to only 25 registrants at one time.
Kickstart Your Plant-Powered Life RISK FREE!
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Not sure if the LPFL 28-Day Plant-Powered Kickstart is right for you?
Try the program risk free!
From the time you order, you have 15 full days to start your program. If you don’t feel like a new you, if you don't find any of the materials have improved your move into a plant-based lifestyle, or if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just let us know — you’ll get your money back!
You owe it to yourself to try the 28-Day Plant-Powered Kickstart risk-free right now! You won’t pay a penny if it doesn’t work. Proof of effort is required.